Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blackwood Coffee & Chocolate


SAAK and I just recently found a new shop to feist out thirst. This shop, so called Blackwood Coffee & Chocolate is located at new shopping mall in SP, Amanjaya Mall. This mall is located beside Sungai Petani (U) toll exit. 

We had taste 2 types of ice blended drinks, Dark Mocha Frapper and Cookies something (I don't remember the name) and it is delicious. Besides just drinks they also had sandwiches and cakes. 

One thing I dislike this coffee shop is their working place arrangements. I know that space is very limited but they could have done it other ways so that their working place is more systematic. But, I still recommend this coffee shop and I rated it 4 stars! :)



Order counter is very limited.

Take your drink here if takeaway.

Walls of comments.

Make sure to purchase FREE drinks every SATURDAY!

(Credit pictures to Blackwood C&C Facebook)


No comments:

Post a Comment