Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 8, 2013

Loacker

I love eating this wafer at office, during my tension time dealing with students attitude. Just recently, I take it back home and share this wafer with my daughter. As expected, she loves it too. My daughter is not a wafer lover. But I know she would love the chocolate flavor. 
Last Monday, I brought back Napolitaner flavor. This wafer is filled with hazelnut cream. Unfortunately, my daughter doesn't like this flavor. She request Cremkakao. But the store is out of stock. So my dear, please be patient. Mama will buy it for you once it is restock. 

Here's what Wikipedia has to say about Loacker: 

Loacker is an Italian company based in South Tyrol, producing wafers, chocolate and derivative products. It was founded in 1926 as a family company by Alfons Loacker.

Loacker has production facilities in Bolzano, Ritten and Heinfels (Austria). It is known for its confections, particularly for its Quadratini, thin cubes composed of wafers layered with sheets of creme. Its products are sold across the globe.

It also distributes Twinings brand's products in Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment