Nuffnang Ads

Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Marathon: Part 1

What a tiring weekend. My family and I involved in 4 activities. 2 wedding receptions and shopping at malls. Our activities started at 11 am where SAAK and I took my mom to Jusco Alpha Angle to buy her massage socks and knee pad at Guardian. That was the most least time we spend our time at Jusco. Only 15 minutes!!

12 pm we got ready to attend our 1st wedding reception at our home Gombak. The bride was my father's anak angkat when she was small. So it's important to my dad to attend this wed. After that we are off to Ipoh, Perak for another wedding. Another important wedding that my family must attend no matter what. A close friend of my mom and dad when they were at Sabah.

I only took pictures at the first reception. So just enjoy!

Table arrangement


The cake. Green was the bride and groom's theme colors.


Close up of the cake.





My mom and dad at the stage to give this new wed couple their bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment