Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Home Alone

Nenek was staying with sQ and I for 2 weeks and yesterday she went back to my SIL's place. 
They pick her at my house at noon so sQ and I just say good bye during the morning before we went to schools. 

So, as I knew what would happen, I fetch her early at school and bought ice creams to pamper her up. She was so confident that Nenek would still be around because no one will lock the house if Nenek leave. When she found out that Nenek is no longer staying with us, she was so upset. She told me to get shower, pickup Nenek at Bangi and send Nenek to Melaka. I called my MIL and sQ was so mad when she talk to Nenek. So I calm her down by saying that we'll see Nenek soon at Melaka.

At night, full attention was given to her. All activities was done together, playing, coloring, cooking, and tidy our house. Before went to bed, she remind me that we must go back to Melaka during the weekend. :'(

Pity for sQ, hope she has siblings to play around soon.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment