Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mr. Krab


(credit to: pinoybiscuits.blogspot.com)



Last Sunday I cooked Mr.Krab for my fimilia. We bought this soft skin crab at Tesco and I decided to make Singapore most famous crab recipe which is Chili Crab. Lupa lak nak snap gambar sbb excited sgt nak makan. 

Actually, I'm not a good cooker, just busy mom trying to involved preparing healthy meals to her family. Resepi pun sudah browse kat internet (tak igt lak dari blog siapa). I myself tak pernah makan so mmg tak tahu end result camner. But with the technologies sekarang ni, everything is at your fingertips. 

So I manage to make the Singapore signature dish and turn out my Hubby is speechless. Sebenarnya tak puas hati gak bila Hubby tak tahu nak cakap apa. Sedap ke tak sedap? Anything that I cook, my Hubby will critics. So from there, I will try to improve my cooking skills. For me critics from family is important sebab I will serve them for entire of their life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment